Indane Gas Application Status Online Registration and Complaints, Indane Gas Online Booking Status, Refilling Complaints
- With a specific end goal to keep yourself refreshed on the status of your online cylinder booking, or new gas association for Indane Gas, you should take after these means:
- Sign on to the official site of Indane Gas at https://indane.co.in/sms_ivrs.php.
- Use your login credentials and access your private record on the site.
- Click on the choice that says ‘View Order History’ and tap on the pertinent request for which you wish to know the status (in all probability the latest request).
- Discover the refill booking status on the web.
Indane gas customer must first register on their portal before accessing any Indane services online. Following steps illustrate how to register as a new user.
Indane Gas Application Status Registration and Complaints
- Go to the official site of Indane Gas (www.Indane.co.in).
- Click on the option named ‘Registration’, which is open for enlisting yourself on the online portal.
- Tap on ‘Register Now’ and select a convenient day and time slot to present the appropriately filled form.
- Once the form is submitted, you will get a confirmation link on your email. The main email generally goes to spam envelope, so keep in mind to watch that alongside your email inbox.
- When you get the confirmation link sent to you by the supplier, tap on it to check.
- Now you have formally turned into a PTD client.
- At the point when customer sign into his/her record, enlistment for Prime time transportation should be possible in his/her profile.
It is easier than never before to launch a complaint against Indane gas with the introduction of online complaint registration services. The Indane Gas site has cutting edge features that enables objections or complaints to be registered in a split second. You should simply sign on to the site at www.indane.co.in and sign in to your record utilizing your accreditation.
Once it is done, explore to the ‘Register Complaint’ segment and utilize the online manual for pick the idea of grumbling or grievance and log it in their system. The organisation will connect with you at the most punctual with guidelines on the following stage to be taken keeping in mind the end goal to determine your inquiry, or with an immediate determination all things considered. On the other hand, you can sign on to https://spandan.indianoil.co.in/DBTLGrievance/ and round out short shape which logs a protestation without you logging in to your record utilizing accreditation. You just need to enter your State, District, Distributor, Consumer No. (which can be found in your DGCC booklet) or your LPG ID and after that select “Complaint”, “Query”, “Suggestion”, or “COMPLIMENT”. After this, select whether it is a PAHAL (DBTL) related protest and hit ‘Submit’.