How to Enroll Aadhaar Card in Bharat Gas Booking Centers, Write short notes on PAHAL & How to Join PAHAL? How to Find your 17 digit LPG ID?
Here is the article that will help to know various things about Bharat gas and it’s various services provided by the company to the convenience of the customers.
The competitive world has also made the gas companies to go online and the Bharat gas is provided a large scale of online services to its customers. You can get a new connection from the Bharat gas through online. If any issues, file complaint against the refilling of your gas can also be requested through online. And various other services like PAHAL.
This article will help you know the steps to enroll your Aadhaar card with the Bharat gas centers. Also the concept of PAHAL, and also easy way to find the 17 digit LPG ID.
Enroll Aadhaar card in Bharat Gas Booking Centers
- You can enroll Aadhaar card in Bharat gas booking centre through online or through IVRS or also through call centre control.
- Procedure to apply online link is given below.
- All you need to do is open the Aadhaar linking from the link https://rasf.uidai.gov.in/
- After opening the online application you need to fill in certain details which include selecting your state and your district you belong to.
- Also you can select the benefit type which is LPG in this case.
- Then select BPCL for Bharat gas connection.
- Enter your main branch of the Bharat gas that is near to your area.
- You will then be needed to enter your customer number which you will find in the gas book copy.
- After this you will be required to fill in your details like phone number and address and all.
- Enter your Aadhaar card number in the field that is given for it.
- You will be received an OTP to your registered mobile number and then enter the OTP and then click on submit.
- After a certain systematic verification your Aadhaar card is linked to your Bharat gas connection.
PAHAL & How to Join PAHAL
PAHAL which is known as the Pratyaksh Hanstantarit Labh is the India’s largest subsidy scheme scheduled for the welfare of the individuals. The scheme was introduced in the year 2013 and is serving various people. It was initially introduced for 291 districts. Later in the year 2015 the scheme was revised and extended to all the districts in the country.
Anyone whose Aadhaar card is linked with the Bharat gas connection can get their subsidy. You will be able to join PAHAL by linking your gas connection with your bank account. Wherein you will receive your subsidy amount through your bank account.
Find your 17 digit LPG ID
You can get to know your LPG ID with minimum steps. You will get to have your LPG ID from the form where you have linked your Aadhaar card with your gas connection. You can get your LPG ID by entering your distributor name and the area of service. The other option is to search by using your state, district and your distributor name as such.
Hope you have enough information and it’s time for you to opt to PAHAL if you have not yet opted for it and gain the benefit of subsidy.